Tuesday, March 6, 2007

WE ARE HOME

Just wanted to let everyone know that we made it home safely. It was a long trip home, but we made it. We will blog later. Valerie.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been so thrilled to have been able to, in small way, "travel to Russia with you and meet Braiden Roman."
He's so beautiful and we are so happy for the three of you. We have been praying and sharing in the excitement of your new family. We hope and pray that your return to Russia will be soon so that your next flight back to the US is with Braiden right next to you. We look forward so much to meeting him! There are just no words to express how happy we are for you, Josh and Val. We love you and we miss you.

Always,
Matthew, Sheila, and Olivia

Anonymous said...

Josh and Valerie,
I am glad to hear you have made it home safely. I am praying you will return quickly to join Braiden again and bring him home forever!Thank you for sharing your amazing journey. I can not wait to meet your little guy!
Love, Sarah & Glenn Houston

Kevin, LV, Jake & Trev said...

I will continue to pray for you guys. It must have been so hard to leave...may the time till you hold him again come ever so quickly. Soon you will be forever together as a family. God has brought you this far and he will not leave you now. We will continue to pray!
Love LaVonna

Learning to Love said...

Josh & Valerie - I just found your blog through someone else's page. I am sooo excited for you both. I am amazed that he even looks like you. God is so faithful!!! How exciting it will be for you to be used by God to transform his little life. We will be praying that all the final details go smoothly and quickly.

~Sam & Talia Waters

Anonymous said...

We're glad to hear you made it home safely. I hope you're getting some rest. You are continually in our prayers.
Joe & Sarah

Anonymous said...

Josh and Valerie,
I have just sat here and read through your experience and it brought tears to my eyes and a lump to my throat! I feel like I have gone through it all again - it is so much like when we adopted Aria.

I would love to meet you again and talk about your experience. The most difficult part in the whole process is right now - the waiting is terrible - but I promise you, suddenly it is two years later and a distant memory.

I am here for any questions - and am so honored and proud of both of you -

Fondly,
Tara DeAguiar (Karrine Marefos' sister), mommy to Aria, adopted from Russia - July 2003