Looks like your having alot of fun together! Roman even has a little smile on his face. I'm gladd Gramma is getting to play with Roman too. Glad you are getting to see him again.
I love all the pictures! Gramma you look so beautiful with your grandson Braiden. He seems to have such a sweet personality. I am glad you are able to spend time with him also.
5 comments:
Looks like your having alot of fun together! Roman even has a little smile on his face. I'm gladd Gramma is getting to play with Roman too. Glad you are getting to see him again.
Love You,
Mom & Dad
We are happy for you. We are happy for your new son.
Phil
Hi Mom!
You look so happy being a Gramma! I am so glad that you were able to go with Josh and Val. Keep enjoying Braiden Roman Anders!!!
Love you,
Stephanie
I love all the pictures! Gramma you look so beautiful with your grandson Braiden. He seems to have such a sweet personality. I am glad you are able to spend time with him also.
Love,
Sheila
Karen Ann,
Your beautiful grandson looks wonderful in your arms.
God Bless
Your Sister Suzi
Post a Comment