Thank-you so much for keeping us updated!It has been so special to see you guys go through this process. You truely look like one HAPPY family! I LOVE today's pictures. I have my favorties that I will have to go home and print out so that I can post them here at work and at home! I love the one where he is running towards you Valerie as well as the one where Josh is holding him outside and they both have these BIG smiles on their faces. And Gramma's mittens are just too cute. Our kid's will always be perfect in Gramma and Papa's eyes and nothing they do will ever be wrong :) I can't wait to see video footage when you guys get back! So get some sleep so that when you get home you have the energy to show us the footage!
2 comments:
You are already changed by this bundle of joy. What a great experience for you.
I'm looking forward to your return and hearing more of your adventures with this boy.
Your pictures are great and your joy shine through.
Phil
Hey Josh, Val, Braiden Roman, and Mamma!
Thank-you so much for keeping us updated!It has been so special to see you guys go through this process. You truely look like one HAPPY family! I LOVE today's pictures. I have my favorties that I will have to go home and print out so that I can post them here at work and at home! I love the one where he is running towards you Valerie as well as the one where Josh is holding him outside and they both have these BIG smiles on their faces. And Gramma's mittens are just too cute. Our kid's will always be perfect in Gramma and Papa's eyes and nothing they do will ever be wrong :) I can't wait to see video footage when you guys get back! So get some sleep so that when you get home you have the energy to show us the footage!
All my love to all FOUR of you!
Stephanie
Post a Comment