Sunday, March 11, 2007

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BRAIDEN ROMAN!!!






Happy Birthday to our son Braiden all the way over in Russia. Mommy and Daddy love and miss you, and would give anything to celebrate this day with you. We are celebrating here for you , and we hope that you have a wonderful, happy day, and enjoy all the gifts and candy that we left for you and your friends. Will will give you a big birthday party here when we get you home. We can't wait to see you again very soon.

-Love Mommy and Daddy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Braiden!!

Ok..so i need to stop reading these posts at work..people think there is something seriously wrong with me cause i cry everytime!!

Thinking of you guys and Braiden during this time. We wish we were closer so we could meet Braiden when he comes home. I've told Nathan all about his new pal Braiden : )

Take care!

Erica Steve and Nathan

Anonymous said...

Happy second Birthday Braiden! We will celebrate when you get home. Love, Papa

THE ANDERS FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Buddy !!!

See you soon. Love Mommy.

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Braiden! Wish you were here to celebrate with your mommy, daddy and the rest of your family and new friends. You are the present; how happy we will be when you are finally home with us! We will then have a great big party to celebrate your life!

Our Love,
Grandpa and Grandma Tennis

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday day to YOU, Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday dear Braiden Roman!!!! Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
**********************************
Happy 2nd Birthday Braiden Roman! I wish you were here with us to celebrate your special day! Know that you are missed and loved and that we can't wait to celebrate YOU when you get home to us! We LOVE YOU SO MUCH and miss you lots and lots!!!


Love,
Uncle Bret and Aunt Stephie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to our Braiden Roman!!! Papa and I were praying for you last night our time as it was already your birthday in Russia. We are praying for your mommy and daddy to be able to get back to you very, very soon, as we all look forward to having you here at home with us. I miss your sweet giggle and beautiful face, but I hold you close within my heart.

Love you G.O. & W. B's
Gramma (Baba)

Kevin, LV, Jake & Trev said...

How precious! I can't imagine having to say Happy Birthday to my son so far away...it brings tears. But I also have tears of joy knowing what a unbelievable reunion it will be when you go to get Braiden Roman Anders. I am praying for you guys. LaVonna

Something to pass the time...is make a scrapbook. Under each entry on the blog where it says comments, click on the time and it brings up that individual entry with all the comments. Then you can print it (works good on stock paper, white if there are pictures) the entry with the comments. I did it for my Sister-in-law when she went over there and adopted Grace. Made a scapebook with all the enties from the time they left here till the time she brought Gace home. I figure someday the blog will be gone but It tells the story of Grace's adoption into the family. A story she will want to read when she gets older. It took me a long time...I started late. If you do that you will always have the story of your Journey and something Braiden can read later. It made my sister-in-law cry so I know it is something precious to her, so I thought I would share.

Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday to you Braiden! Now you are a big two year old! We will celebrate when you get to mommy and daddy's house!We can't wait to get to know you and have a good time. God bless you and we'll see you soon!!

Love from Greatgrandpa & Greatgrandma

Anonymous said...

WOW...What a wonderful looking family...We are so HAPPY for you! Thank you so much for sharing this special moment with us we look forward to celebrating your Joy of a Boy "Braiden".

Love,
Auntie Donna and Uncle Dave :)

Anonymous said...

Happy,Happy Birthday Braiden shout hurray! One year older and now you're two, Happy Birthday to You!!
You are such a handsome little guy and know just how much your mommy, daddy, family and friends love you. Soon, you'll all be together as family as it should be and you'll feel the warmth of their love. We love you and hold you in our hearts and prayers.
Loads of Love,
Auntie Trish and Uncle Glenn xoxox