WAITING, ...
We just wanted to thank everyone again for all encouraging words and prayers throughout our first trip. It is really hard to be home without him. It is like we started something we cannot just finish and sometimes it is hard to believe were just in Russia two days ago. I have to keep trusting that if it is God's will, He will bring our son home soon. Since we took over 700 pictures of him while we were over there, yes over 700, we will continue to post pictures you have not yet seen.
6 comments:
Josh, I've met you a couple of times. Valerie, I've not had the pleasure. Josh, I work with your Mom by the way, and if she is this excited about your son coming home, I can't imagine how you guys feel. I had chills when she was telling me about your trip. I can honestly say your Mom is a dear friend and I'm very happy for the entire Anders family. Congratulations, patience will be hard, but look at the God send you get in a few weeks. Again, congratulations and God bless you guys and of course, Braiden as well.
By the way, that bow tie outfit on him rocks dude !! He looks like such a gentleman.
Be well.
Sincerely,
The Becerra Family (Gus, Gena, Sofia & Alex)
Yes! Keep the pictures coming! I love to see them! I am praying for a super speedy return to Russia to bring Braiden home. I thought of you both when I saw this verse the other day...
So, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
~Hebrews 6:15
Love, Sarah & Glenn Houston
We are praying that God continues to give you strength as you await the "coming home" of your precious little Braiden. We once again hope that the days go by so fast that you barely feel you have been apart. We know it can't be easy being without him but we will continue to believe with you that God is bigger than any court process that we have here on earth and that He will bring all things together.
God Bless
Ryan & Holly
Josh & Valerie:
Meredith sent us your blog address and we really appreciate you sharing this special time in your life with us. We somehow feel close to you guys in this as we have been praying for you since we talked up in Truckee. You are both amazing witnesses of Christ's work in this world.
As we read your story, we were reminded of Ephesians 1:4-6
For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.
We can't help but think about how God has been square in the middle of this adoption of Braiden. God cares about Braiden. To think that He has plans for Braiden that even exceed yours is overwhelming. We can't wait to see what our Lord will do through you in Braiden's life. God trusts you alot.
May God continue to bless your family. Ephesians 2:10
Ric & Kathy Morrison
Wow how awesome that you did this so you could share the experience with everyone. Guess what, Ronin my son is from the same baby home. He is napping now and I cannot wait to wake him to show him your pictures, I bet they were in the same play group. Wouldn't it be unbeleivable to meet up sometime and let the boys play. Congrats guys, he is beautiful. It is a wonderful way to build a family!!! God Bless, Heather Picker
Josh! It's LeiLani! Wow, I just stumbled onto you guy's blog, and read your beautiful story, and I'm in shock! What a beautiful boy! I will be praying for you guys during this heart-wrenching time! Hearing your strong faith and trust in the Lord is so wonderful and I think you guys are doing amazing through all of this! Just wanted you to know that we're praying for you guys and believing with you! James, LeiLani and Max
Post a Comment