Friday, March 2, 2007

AND EVEN MORE PICTURES ...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look SO HAPPY! Valerie I can't wait for us to both be home and able to spend some days together enjoying our kidos! Keep these pictures coming! they are all priceless.

All my love,
stephanie

Anonymous said...

What a precious little boy. It is great to see him laugh and play. I can tell that Gramma is having fun being with him also.
Now might be a good time to mention that there is free babysitting available on Cobblestone Court. When you guys get back in about 4 weeks with Braiden you might need to spend a few hours by yourselves, to relax. Grandma and Grandpa Tennis can come over while the two of you go out on a date. The four of us can watch Braiden just fine. We might even spring for the dinner and movie. A very long movie! Needless to say we cannot wait to meet this little guy and hold him for ourselves. We will bring each of us joy in our hearts. Love Papa

PS. I was serious about the babysitting! Maybe not so much the movie though.

Anonymous said...

Ah! I love the picture of Braiden grabbing your ears Josh! That's a good Daddy-son moment!! I'm so happy for you Daddy, don't you just love the sound of that word...Daddy. Thanks for sharing soooooo many pictures. It's so fun to get up each morning and sit down and go over your day it puts a smile on my face and in my heart. You both (& all your family) deserve all this happiness. Love you all!
-Olivia & family

Anonymous said...

Josh , look at you and your son, it is absoluletly incredible to see the joy on both of your faces.You fit together perfectly.Your smiles light up everyone's heart. I am printing photos to put up on the fridge so Gram can enjoy too.
Love you,
Aunt Suzi