Saturday, March 17, 2007

SINCE WE HAVE BEEN HOME . . .



Some of you may be wondering what we have been doing since we have been home and waiting for the "phone call" to go back to Russia. Well I have been catching up on sleep and Josh has well been doing a little bit of shopping. Yes, I said shopping. I come home everyday to something new for our little Braiden Roman. This boy is definitely loved, not spoiled (right Debbie). His room is pretty much done, toys and clothes have been bought, and now all we need is him. So I thought I would post some pictures of his room, the fort (our neighbor Tayler gave her old playhouse to Braiden for Josh to remodel), and his car (yes a two year old needs to have a car, right???). Please don't judge us to harshly, we are just really excited and have been waiting for this for a long time!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Josh & Valerie
Thanks for the update and the cute pictures of Braiden's room and toys. Can't wait to see your little boy enjoying all of this! Does Josh have the fort furnished yet? Leave something for us to give him once he gets home, but we know you are having fun getting things ready for him. Praying the time goes by quickly!

All Our Love,
Mat, Michelle, G.G. and Great-Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddos,

Braiden's room is looking pretty terrific. We like the crib converted to a toddler bed. Now all we really need is for Braiden to be sleeping in it. Love all three of you...G.O. & W.B.'s
Papa and Gramma

Anonymous said...

Super Cute room! It's so much fun to decorate their rooms..I just finished finally doing Noah's room. Christian's is kind of like Braiden's, it's done in sports too. And no ones going to think your over spoiling, have you seen all the toys at my house?? It looks like toys r us. I actually just gave 2 baskets of toys to church. Anyway, Braiden is going to love his new room and that fort is so cool! how fun! Love you guys!!
Olivia

Anonymous said...

Braiden is not spoiled he is most definantly LOVED. I can't wait to put Haleigh in the Mustang with him so they can go for rides together. :) The fort he will have a blast in! So is the inside done yet? If so make sure to post pictures! All the cousins are going to want to be at your house!

His room is great as well!

Love you guys,
Steph