Turning a boy into a man is a man's job. Since the beginning of time, it's been up to a father to make his son responsible. Kind. Courageous. Honorable. A young boy doesn't come with instructions. He just comes with boundless love and an advesturous spirit. But the journey to manhood begins very early . . . the first time he looks at his dad and thinks, "I want to be like him." - Harry H. Harrison, Jr.
2 comments:
I have always had a picture of you as a Daddy in my mind Josh. Seeing you in the photos with Braiden brings true joy to my heart and the pictures in my mind to life. Dad and I talk all the time about what it will be like for all of us once he's home with you. Know that we are still praying for a quick court date. We love you G.O. & W. B's
Mom
Josh you will be a great daddy. I see how much you love kids and how much they love you. You always had kids hanging all over you after teaching Sunday school, the kids on your block have you come out and play, and Ava gets a big smile when she sees you! Your heart is full love to give and now you'll be able to pour it out to Braiden. I love your smile when you are with Braiden. You are a great husband to Valerie; we want to thank you and let every one know how special you are and how proud we are of you!
Our Love,
Dad and Mom T
Post a Comment