Just thought I would post some more pictures of St. Petersburg. We were so impressed with the beauty of the city and the architecture. It is nothing like you would see anywhere in California that is for sure. We are hoping one day he will want to back to St. Petersburg, to see the city where he was born and was raised for the first years of his life.
2 comments:
I was catching up on all you are doing to prepare for Braiden's homecoming. His room looks awesome and so ready for him. The small poem caused tears...the story was so real. How he may feel. My niece had no problem adjusting at all, she did come from not as nice of an orphanage where there was no interaction which would really make it hard not to bring them all home. You guys have soooo much love to give that he will feel and know...and he has never had that before. I'm sure it will not take long for him to adjust, plus you have God's love to share with him and how awesome is that. We are still praying, hang in there.
Love, LaVonna
Hi Josh & Val:
Annie sent Jose and I the link to your blog and I'm so glad she did! She's kept us updated on all of your journey and we are so happy for you both. I've been reading every couple of days and was wondering how on earth you could WAIT....Of course you are prepping like all parents! (Why didn't I think of that?!) We keep you in our thoughts and prayers and hope to see you all soon.
We are super busy with work but he's playing soccer again and I'm working on writing at night. I'm teaching high school at Los Altos.
www.la.mvla.net
No babies for us yet...we shall see what the future holds for us.
:-) Allie Skaggs-Cuevas
Post a Comment