We are home after our looooong drive home today. You know the funny thing about vacations are, you spend all this money to get away, but then at the end all you want to do is be home, in your OWN bed and not having to eat fast food. We did have a great trip. So keep looking as I add more pictures.
2 comments:
isnt that the truth!! glad you guys had fun. have a great first thanksgiving. We'll be waiting for more pictures of Braiden and Max too. Talk to ya soon
Hey Guys,
Glad to hear you made it home safely. So since I am having trouble loading my pictures of our tirp on the computer I thought I would check on you all. Well Max is sitting next to me and he sees Braiden and this BIG smile gets on his face and he starts that excited breathing of his. I guess he misses Braiden!
Love you all and Hi Braiden from "Ma"
Love,
Aunt Stephie
thewenigerfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment