Josh, Valerie, Braiden & Mason
congrats on being an auntie again!!
Congratulations! He is adorable!!! Glad you guys were here to see him before you left for vacation. What did Braiden think of Cole?Love,Auntie Stephie
Braiden just kept saying Tole, Tole. But I am sure as soon as we give him a chance, he will want to touch him, I am sure the eyes first :)
How cute! That name will have to stick for awhile. Just like "Ma" Those are things that we will have to keep logged down. I can't wait to hear was Max call's Braiden!
Congratulations! Babies are such fun! I'm sure Braiden will love him.
Congrats Auntie!! All these people having babies is making me even more impatient for our little girl to get here!
P.S. He's adorable!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
congrats on being an auntie again!!
Congratulations! He is adorable!!! Glad you guys were here to see him before you left for vacation. What did Braiden think of Cole?
Love,
Auntie Stephie
Braiden just kept saying Tole, Tole. But I am sure as soon as we give him a chance, he will want to touch him, I am sure the eyes first :)
How cute! That name will have to stick for awhile. Just like "Ma" Those are things that we will have to keep logged down. I can't wait to hear was Max call's Braiden!
Congratulations! Babies are such fun! I'm sure Braiden will love him.
Congrats Auntie!! All these people having babies is making me even more impatient for our little girl to get here!
P.S. He's adorable!
Post a Comment