In St. Petersburg, Russia, we heard the favorable decision that Roman Georgievich Pushkarev would FOREVER BE OUR Braiden Roman Anders. Oh how our lives have changed in the most wonderful way and how Braiden has blessed us beyond what we could have ever imagined. We are constantly amazed how God put our family together the way that He did.- How often we look upon God as our last and feeblest resource! We go to Him because we have nowhere else to go. And then we learn that the storms of life have driven us, not upon the rocks, but into the desired haven - George McDonald.
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW - HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
5 comments:
Where has the time gone? But at the same time I can't remember life with out Braiden. We love him so much!
I now can't remember life without him either. It is funny how that just happened one day. Some days it does bum me out that I did not get to love Braiden the moment he had to go into the baby home. Oh well, I guess I will take what I can get, which is hopefully a really, really long time.
What a great day that was! How great it has been ever since!!! Braiden is a true joy and blessing to our families. He just brightens up each day with his talk, laugh and smile. We love him so much!
Mamo & Pappa
Post a Comment