Saturday, November 17, 2007

OUR FIRST DAY

We started off our first day at the Pirates of the Caribbean. We forgot about the DROPS at the beginning of the ride. Oops:) You can see Braiden was not too sure about the ride to begin with.

We then jumped over to Tarzan's Treehouse to have some fun after the Pirates of the Caribbean.


Next was the Jungle Cruise. Braiden liked that we were on a boat, but not so sure about the tour guide trying to be funny or the animals that were really big and close to the boat.

The Enchanted Tiki Room was a hit. Braiden could not help himself but get off my lap and dance. However, he would not say cheese in this picture.

We then headed over the Fantasyland for Snow White's Scary Adventure (not really scary) and Casey Jr. Circus Train. Sorry Cousin Max, Braiden did not like being a monkey. At this point, we were learning what Braiden liked and did not like.

We decided to check out It's a Small World. As you can see, Braiden ate a lollipop through the whole ride with such a serious look on his face. I think he enjoyed it more the second time around. By the third time, he was dancing to the music.
We than went to Mickey's Toontown. It was not too busy, so Braiden was able to run around and have a good time.


We ended our long day by watching the Christmas parade, Fastasmic and the fireworks. We bascially closed the park. Braiden fell asleep on our walk back to the hotel.




2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Looks like Braiden had fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Looks like Disneyland was a hit with Braiden. I giggled a little when you mentioned the Jungle Cruise and Braiden not being to sure of it. We video taped that ride with our 3 kids and when the driver says everyone "get down, get down I have to shoot to scare the hippos away", our poor kids ducked down so fast and had this panicked look on their faces. I know it sounds mean....but we laughed! It was funny! Poor kids didn't know what was going on. I'm glad you all enjoyed and are home safe. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope we get to see you again soon!
Love you!
-Olivia