Braiden slowly but surely waking up...
Braiden going on our first ride of the day with Daddy and then Mommy, still not sure of the whole ride thing...
Taking a break with Mommy while Daddy went on the big boy roller coaster...
Braiden trying Cotton Candy for the first time, not to sure of the texture until he realized it was candy...
3 comments:
So cute! Well I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving this year I know it will be very special. Love you
Leah
We are so glad that you all had a blast and are excited to see all the pictures. Have a wonderful first Thanksgiving together.
Braiden did you bring Auntie back any cotton candy? :) I'm so glad you had a good time in Disneyland! I wish we could spend your first Thanksgiving with you but we will be there for Christmas! I love you buddy!
Aunt Stephies
Post a Comment