Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

WORDS ON THIS PAGE CANNOT EXPRESS HOW TRULY BLESSED WE ARE! WE ARE ESPECIALLY THANKFUL FOR GOD, FAMILY AND FRIENDS! WITHOUT THESE WE WOULD NOT HAVE RECIEVED OUR MOST PRECIOUS BLESSING THIS YEAR, BRAIDEN!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Dressed for my First Thanksgiving!

Daddy, Me and Mommy. They are so thankful to have me!

Mommy let me have the first taste of the turkey.


I won't eat chicken, but I like turkey!

Papa Steve came to spend my first Thanksgiving with me.

Mommy cooked this turkey all by herself for me!

Daddy carving his first turkey, just for me!

My mommy would always eat the olives first, so she kept the tradition going.

I really like this food!

More olives for me!
Look what I had for my first Thanksgiving dinner!


Mmmm...That was good Papa Steve!


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT DAY! BRAIDEN LOOKS SO CUTE AND GROWN UP IN THESE PICTURES! WHAT HANDSOME NEPHEW I HAVE!

Kelsey said...

Cute pictures :) I hope that you had a wonderful first Thanksgiving with Braiden!!

Anonymous said...

happy 1st thanksgiving,we love the pictures too CUTE!!!



PS I eat the olivrs first too. they are rhe bayst. have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

sorry trying to type with eeveryone sleeping,in the dark

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Glad we're not the only family to put olives on our fingers! Glad to see that you had such a wonderful 1st Thanksgiving.