Thank you for posting the Pictures! You are right Valerie, I will be watching for more. I also hope you all are having a wonderful time. Love Papa & Gramma
Wow he isn't scared of Mickey. It looks so fun. I wish Geoff would let us take Audrey. He thinks she is too young yet. Well I hope to see more pictures soon! My sister told Audrey that all the Princess' live in Florida so now she wants to go to Florida to see Cindrella and Jasmine. So I thinks Audrey is so ready for Disneyland. How is the wait time in all the lines?
3 comments:
I hope you guys are having fun!!
Thank you for posting the Pictures! You are right Valerie, I will be watching for more. I also hope you all are having a wonderful time. Love Papa & Gramma
Wow he isn't scared of Mickey. It looks so fun. I wish Geoff would let us take Audrey. He thinks she is too young yet. Well I hope to see more pictures soon! My sister told Audrey that all the Princess' live in Florida so now she wants to go to Florida to see Cindrella and Jasmine. So I thinks Audrey is so ready for Disneyland. How is the wait time in all the lines?
Post a Comment