


EVERYTHING WENT VERY WELL, NO PROBLEMS, OR DELAYS. WE ARRIVED AT 11:30 PM RUSSIA TIME, WHICH IS 12:30PM USA TIME. WE ARE ALL VERY TIRED FROM THE LONG FLIGHTS. WE ARE OBVOUSLY NOW CHECKED IN AT THE HOTEL, AND WERE TOLD WE ARE BEING PICKED UP AT 9:45 AM BY OUR AGENCY AND WILL BE TAKEN TO SEE BRAIDEN. WE CAN'T WAIT!!! WE WILL SEND PICTURES AND UPDATES AS SOON AS WE HAVE THEM.
8 comments:
How exciting!! Cant wait to see updated pics of your beautiful family.
Erica Steve and Nathan
So glad to hear you made it and so far all is well. Hope you will be able to sleep a bit before going to see Braiden. Please give him a big hug and kiss from Gramma Karen. Look forward to the pictures that will be coming!!!
XOXO Mom
Hi Guys!!!
I have been thinking of you all day! I can't wait to see your posts!! And since Max is keeping me up at night now you can post them anytime becasue I wlil be checking the blog OFTEN!!! We love you and can't wait for you to get to see your son!!!
Love,
Steph
We are so thankful for a safe trip and your arrrival! Now we will await the pictures of everyone, especially of Braiden. Catch forty winks whenever you can,but the excitement is overriding that I'm sure. We love you much and will be looking for the new news!
Love, Great grandpa & grandma
Sure am glad you got there safe. Pam, I miss you already. I bet you are getting excited to meet Braiden. It should be awesome. Glad you got to go. Hope you don't meet Ivan!! Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! DAD
Watching, waiting & praying for each of you. Braiden, you're almost home!!
Love & hugs,
Ann & JB
We're so happy to hear that you all made it there safely. We can't wait for you to be home again and we can all celebrate with you. God bless your time with your son...
Love, Rich and Karyn
Okay, it's 4:48 a.m. here and I haven't been able to sleep. Woke up wondering if Braiden remembered you, and Grammie Pami's reaction to laying her eyes on her sweet grandson for the very first time.
Honored to be covering you all in prayer throughout your journey. Thankful for a loving and gracious Father. His arms are never too short . . .
Love & Yawns,
Ann (& snoozin' JB)
Post a Comment