Dear Josh, It thrils my heart so much to see these pictures of you and your son. With all the stuff you and Dad were doing with the Web cam, trying to get the 'bugs' out and Dad using my laptop I hadn't seen these pictures...like Auntie Stephie said they are priceless!!!
4 comments:
These pictures are priceless!!!
Love,
Steph
Braiden is gorgeous! I am so glad you had such a great day! Many prayers are being said for all of you!
Love & Prayers....
Sarah & Glenn
What a difference a day makes!!!
We are so blessed to see smiling faces on everyone's face.Daddy, you're a natural. We love you.The GGs
Dear Josh,
It thrils my heart so much to see these pictures of you and your son. With all the stuff you and Dad were doing with the Web cam, trying to get the 'bugs' out and Dad using my laptop I hadn't seen these pictures...like Auntie Stephie said they are priceless!!!
Post a Comment