I'm glad to see that he is enjoying himself in his new room. He is a typical little boy and a "LAZY AMERICAN" :) as they call us. But that is okay by me.
Picture one looks like an empty room with no one home. Picture two looks like a home that is anything but empty. I'm so glad that Braiden is home for all of us to enjoy. Go for the big rooms next Braiden!!!
4 comments:
Oh my!!!
It certainly looks like our little man had himself a very good time playing in his room. Who picked up the mess? Mommy or Daddy???
I'm glad to see that he is enjoying himself in his new room. He is a typical little boy and a "LAZY AMERICAN" :) as they call us. But that is okay by me.
Picture one looks like an empty room with no one home. Picture two looks like a home that is anything but empty. I'm so glad that Braiden is home for all of us to enjoy. Go for the big rooms next Braiden!!!
I LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment