BRAIDEN IS BACK AT THE HOTEL WITH US NOW. HE IS DOING GREAT!!! WE ARE CLEARED TO LEAVE TONIGHT AS PLANNED...(GOD IS GOOD!!!) WE WILL POST MORE PICTURES LATER, RIGHT NOW WE NEED TO PLAY WITH OUR NEW SON!!!
LOVE TO ALL!!!
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The sheer joy is evident in all your faces. Even Braiden looks quite content and at home. I love that your earlier blog said that he understood something special was happening to him. God's love truly knows no boundaries or barriers of language. We love the pics, but it's Braiden's time now. Bask yourselves in God's goodness which has been given to you through your precious son.
It is so great to cry tears of joy this morning as I see you with your son as a family! Priase the Lord! It's times like this that I know that God just loves to shower us with more blessings than we could ever imagine. Now I really can't wait to meet him...you all just look so happy and the joy that is on your face Valerie is so wonderful to see! My heart is about to burst with happiness for you both! Hope to see you very soon. Love and God Bless, Meredith *Enjoy the train what a neat experience
I am so thrilled for you guys! You look so HAPPY! It brings joy to my heart to see that your family is now complete! He looks great! (especially in his cute clothes NO PINK! :) I can't wait for more pictures!
We are so very happy for all of you! What a beautiful family! Everyone looks so happy and we can't tell you how happy we are for you! We love you all and can't wait to see you soon.
WOW, who's that HOT grandma in the picture. I'm beyond happy for you guys. Look so forward to being with you all again. Hope the train ride went well. It won't be long and you will be a new family of 3 in Yuba City. Love you guys. DAD
HAPPY EARLY MOTHERS DAY!(Josh don't forget the present is your department)And also Happy 1st fathers day. We are so happy for your whole family. He is truely a gift. Can't wait to meet him. Prayers for a very quick and safe ride home. See ya soon Tess
CONGRATS!!! You are such a beautiful family! We are SO happy for you guys. I hope you'll bring little Braiden around your mom's office so Ben (and maybe I) can meet him!
11 comments:
The sheer joy is evident in all your faces. Even Braiden looks quite content and at home. I love that your earlier blog said that he understood something special was happening to him. God's love truly knows no boundaries or barriers of language. We love the pics, but it's Braiden's time now. Bask yourselves in God's goodness which has been given to you through your precious son.
Love, Joy & Prayers,
Ann & JB
It is so great to cry tears of joy this morning as I see you with your son as a family! Priase the Lord! It's times like this that I know that God just loves to shower us with more blessings than we could ever imagine. Now I really can't wait to meet him...you all just look so happy and the joy that is on your face Valerie is so wonderful to see! My heart is about to burst with happiness for you both! Hope to see you very soon.
Love and God Bless,
Meredith
*Enjoy the train what a neat experience
I am so thrilled for you guys! You look so HAPPY! It brings joy to my heart to see that your family is now complete! He looks great! (especially in his cute clothes NO PINK! :)
I can't wait for more pictures!
All our love,
Bret,Stephanie and Max
Congratulations!
Hope the travel works out without too many upsets. You can overcome!
Phil
Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! Enjoy your son!!!
Much love,
Casey
We are so very happy for all of you! What a beautiful family!
Everyone looks so happy and we can't tell you how happy we are for you!
We love you all and can't wait to see you soon.
All our love,
Matthew,Sheila,and Olivia
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a beautiful family you have!! You all look so happy!! We can't wait to meet him.
Lots of Love,
Troy and Jessica Hane
Praise the Lord! You all look great. Enjoy your time.
WOW, who's that HOT grandma in the picture. I'm beyond happy for you guys. Look so forward to being with you all again. Hope the train ride went well. It won't be long and you will be a new family of 3 in Yuba City. Love you guys. DAD
HAPPY EARLY MOTHERS DAY!(Josh don't forget the present is your department)And also Happy 1st fathers day. We are so happy for your whole family. He is truely a gift. Can't wait to meet him. Prayers for a very quick and safe ride home. See ya soon
Tess
CONGRATS!!! You are such a beautiful family! We are SO happy for you guys. I hope you'll bring little Braiden around your mom's office so Ben (and maybe I) can meet him!
Post a Comment