Tuesday, May 15, 2007

HAPPY 1ST MOTHER'S DAY

Vanessa - Proud Mommy to Ava Lorraine born 6.28.06


Sheila - Proud Mommy to Olivia Grace born 10.05.06


Stephanie - Proud Mommy to Max Adam born 4.4.07


Dionne - Proud Mommy to Jasmine


and Nikki too! Proud Mommy to Jack Marty born 9.01.06.

P.S. Even though I was blessed to celebrate my first Mother's Day this year as well, my heart was still with those waiting. I know your longing for a child is great and Mother's Day is one of the hardest days to experience. I pray that your day to be a mommy will come soon, and we will be celebrating your 1st Mother's Day next year.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy First Mother's Day to you Valerie! We too ache for the couples waiting for God to bless them with a baby. It looks like Braiden fits right in with your cute little family. We are so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Mothers Day to you Valerie.May God bless your whole family !! Welcome Braiden !! I am one of your Mom's (Pam) customers at Snelling's.They have all kept us here at All Rite Roofing updated on the journey you all had to get Braiden.My favorite verse is Proverbs 3.5 !! "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on yur own understanding, and in all ways acknowledge him and he will make your path straight." You trusted and he delivered.
God Bless you !!
Robin Somers

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

Thank you for thinking of us. Know that, although our wants are many and Mother's Day is hard for us, it does not take away from the joy we have for you and Josh. Welcome Braiden!!!

Kevin, LV, Jake & Trev said...

I had to catch up on all the exciting news (we were in DC for the fallen officer's memorial). Wow how awesome that you are home!!! You have your little baby boy...there is no greater gift for Mother's Day. I am so excited for you guys...and Father's Day is around the corner. You guys have waited so long...I know your hearts are full beyond measure. God Bless your family, LaVonna