The anticipation is already building as we are starting our day and getting ready to receive one of the most amazing gifts given by God, our son! When we really stop to think about the journey to Braiden, we truly do see how God's mighty hand was at work and how blessed we are to even be given this little life to love. We just pray that God will give us the wisdom and strength to raise him right in this crazy world we live in.
Here are some more pictures of yesterday before court. He was so cute yesterday, he wanted to show all his friends on the playground HIS TOYS and HIS NEW PARENTS. Even at two, he knows that something special is happening to him.
So please pray for Braiden today as he leaves everything behind that he has known for the last two years of his life and starts his new journey with us.
P.S. REAL MEN WEAR PINK!!!
3 comments:
I just can't help but cry! I am just so excited and thrilled for all three of you! I know that you will be GREAT parents!
All our love,
Bret, Stephanie and Max
Just anticipating opening the blog brings tears to my eyes for I know I will see a love and joy unspeakable on the faces of my children and their son...my grandson!!! It brings to mind the scripture in Ecc. 3:1..."To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven". This is your 'Season" kiddos. Embrace it, enjoy it, cherish it.
Love to all,
Gramma/Mom
Family has a whole new meaning.
To say I feel your joy and how much my heart is with you is such a small statement...a son.
A SON!!!!!
MOM AND DAD
YOU HAVE A SON !!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE A SON !!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE A SON !!!!!!!!!
Love and understanding,
Laurie Whalin
Post a Comment