Effective immediately, Braiden Roman Anders is officially our son!!! We are finally parents!!! Court went as well as expected. It took about a hour for the whole proceeding and then it was running around St. Petersburg like crazy trying to get his new birth certificate, passport and visa, so we can leave for Moscow tomorrow night. Everything looks to be going in order, and on schedule. Thank you for your prayers they were definitely felt. We have not eaten all day so we are going to go and get something to eat but will post more pictures of our visit this morning in a couple of hours.
Monday, May 7, 2007
THE JUDGE SAID....
Effective immediately, Braiden Roman Anders is officially our son!!! We are finally parents!!! Court went as well as expected. It took about a hour for the whole proceeding and then it was running around St. Petersburg like crazy trying to get his new birth certificate, passport and visa, so we can leave for Moscow tomorrow night. Everything looks to be going in order, and on schedule. Thank you for your prayers they were definitely felt. We have not eaten all day so we are going to go and get something to eat but will post more pictures of our visit this morning in a couple of hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Congratulations Mom and Dad. OH my gosh I am so so so excited for you! Praise the Lord!!! I can't wait to meet your son! Miss you gusy can't wait for you to come home!
Love and God Bless,
Meredith
Praise God! We are so happy for you and will continue to pray for all of you during the transition in these next days.
Friends of Great Grandma and Grandpa Earnest,
Marv and Alice Branstrom
Congragulations!! We are so excited for all three of you. Enjoy the remainder of your time in Russia (even the difficult moments). We're looking forward to meeting Braiden and seeing you at home.
Joe & Sarah
My heart is so overjoyed for you!! I have to admit I cried a little...it's finally official and you get to leave so soon!! Royce and I couldn't be happier for you. WE love you both dearly and are so thrilled to see God's abundant blessings showering you and your family. Congratulations!! All our love to you and we'll continue praying, especially for a safe flight and for Braiden's first travel experience to go smooth.
Love,
Royce,Liv,Christian,Lexi & Noah
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Hope the rest of your trip goes well. Have fun with your son :)
Love, Shawna
I am so thrilled for you guys!!!! I started to cry! I know this has been a long hard journey but God is good and has saved you a PERFECT little boy. I am thankful that you guys did get to see him for what seems to be a little bit today. I can't WAIT for you guys to get home so I can meet him!!!
All our love,
Bret,Stephanie and Max
PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW! What good news to wake up to this Monday morning. God has taught us all something during this experience. We pray the rest of the trip goes smoothly & you'll be HOME soon. We love you four so much. Great Grandpa&Grandma E.
I'm at work and thought I'd check the blog to see if you have updated since early this morning. I must've done something wrong this time as my original blog to you is not posted. Oh well no big suprise there really.
Anyway WOO-HOO!!!!!!! Our God is so good. He has given you the desire of your hearts...you are parents and your son is not only beautiful, but so very blessed to be a part of your lives. And so a new journey called "parenthood" begins. Can't wait until you all get home. My love to all four of you.
XOXOXOXO Gramma/Mom
Hallelujah!! Yippee!! Thank you God!! Doin' my happy dance here!! Will continue to pray for you all. Cannot wait to meet Braiden Roman Anders, YOUR SON, in person. Happy Mother's & Father's Day Josh & Valerie! Welcome home Braiden--you are so loved!
Love you,
Ann & JB
Jer. 29:11
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. I know you have waited so long for this moment and it is finally here. He is so lucky to have the both of you. I hope the rest of your trip goes well and we look forward to meeting him.
Josh, Brandi, Jacob and Andrew
Glad all went well.Tell Braiden he is going to get spoiled by granpa Steve. ICE CREAM!!!! I can't wait. Hopefully Braiden liked the train ride. You guys sure do make an awesome family. Say hi to grandma. I miss her. See you soon. Love Granpa Steve
We rejoice with you as we see you three together. The joy you are experiencing is being felt over here by us...we are absolutely thrilled for you....we can't wait to see you and your SON when we visit at the end of the month. God is greater than all of our minds can possibly conceive (His way is in the sea.. ask me about this when you get back)
Matthew, Sheila, and Olivia
Okay! I can't remember the last time I've cried this hard! I can't imagine the relief and contentment that you both feel. Can't wait until you come home...
Post a Comment