8 Months!!! Wow! It is amazing and inspiring to watch how Braiden has grown, surrounded by your love! You picked Braiden up on the 11th(of March)... We recieved Naomi on the 11th(of November) and wasn't little Zack born on the 11th(of September)? A pretty special day indeed!:) Love, Sarah H.
I can't believe that it has only been 8 months, it seems like he has been with you forever. I is such a great little boy. I am so thankful for God's blessings. Love you guys lots, Leah
Isn't it weird when you look back at the pictures and you see the fear in their eyes that you didn't notice before because you didn't know them inside and out like you do now. I look back at Ronin's homecoming pictures and yes he was excited and we were all estatic but now I see the fear that was on his face. What strong little men to trust us so much. I wish he knew then how much we loved him.
7 comments:
Awwww, look how little he was.
Brings tears to my eyes! But oh how much he has grown in 8 months. And how much he is talking!!! I love this guy!
8 Months!!! Wow! It is amazing and inspiring to watch how Braiden has grown, surrounded by your love! You picked Braiden up on the 11th(of March)... We recieved Naomi on the 11th(of November) and wasn't little Zack born on the 11th(of September)? A pretty special day indeed!:)
Love, Sarah H.
I can't believe that it has only been 8 months, it seems like he has been with you forever. I is such a great little boy. I am so thankful for God's blessings.
Love you guys lots,
Leah
WOW! I can hardly believe that it's only been 8 months. Braiden sure is lucky to have you two for parents. God is so GOOD!
I love the hat, Val :) I can't believe it's been 8 months! It seems to have flown by, but on the other hand, it seems as if he has been yours forever.
Isn't it weird when you look back at the pictures and you see the fear in their eyes that you didn't notice before because you didn't know them inside and out like you do now. I look back at Ronin's homecoming pictures and yes he was excited and we were all estatic but now I see the fear that was on his face. What strong little men to trust us so much. I wish he knew then how much we loved him.
Post a Comment