We received the following email from our placing agency...
There are 2 children right now. One is very cute, they sent me his pictures, but he is alittle older than you requested. His DOB is March 12, 2005. I have his pictures and can send to you if you want to consider, but I don't like sending pictures if you will not consider him because of his age. The 2nd boy under consideration is waiting for refusals from Russian families. St. Petersburg has a policy that each child must be rejected by no fewer than 8 Russian families, this child does not have the necessary amount of refusals yet, so it might be alittle longer on that child. I am wondering if you would consider seeing the pictures of this little boy with the DOB of 3/12/05?
I AM SURE GLAD WE SAID YES!



5 comments:
I remember seeing those first pictures! I still love his knickers!
God knew Braiden was the perfect fit for your family! So great to watch him grow! Love you guys!
Sarah H.
Hahaha! Who could ever forget that red and white outfit?!?!?! I remember wanting to cry when you first brought his pictures to show us. We love you guys and are so thankful that Braiden is HOME!
I'm glad you said YES!!! I can't remember life before you had Braiden. It seems like he has been apart of our family now forever!
those pictures are priceless! and he looks so much like you valerie, i bet you get that alot. i bet its hard to believe there was ever a person out there who didnt want him. he is adorable!
So...Pierce does have RSV. Did they find out if that is what Cole has???
Post a Comment