I love the house too! It is almost new. I think they said it was built either last year or 2 years ago as a rental and only had one tenant. God really had us look at the right time. Can you believe that the rent on this house is only $1050.00 a month? I couldn't. I expected to pay $975.00 for the other (much smaller) house that we had originally called the property management company about, but I guess God decided to surprise us. I'm glad you like it too.
7 comments:
What a cutie-pie! I love Braiden's smile! :)
Love, Sarah H.
What a cutie pie...
Did the pen marks come off yet?
No. I think they are now tatoos!
Ribbit, ribbit! Cute pictures!
I love the house too! It is almost new. I think they said it was built either last year or 2 years ago as a rental and only had one tenant. God really had us look at the right time. Can you believe that the rent on this house is only $1050.00 a month? I couldn't. I expected to pay $975.00 for the other (much smaller) house that we had originally called the property management company about, but I guess God decided to surprise us. I'm glad you like it too.
Post a Comment