When I have the camera out, Braiden wants me to take pictures of his tummy and then his back and then wants to look at the pictures. What a silly boy we have!
So when I saw your first picture asking if anyone else child does this I so thought you were going to say that he wanted you to take pictures of his "oobies" :) I know I can't believe that I just posted that but seriously he does that to me like 3 or 4 times today. So something later in life to tease him with!!! But he is still the sweetest nephew in the world!
I was going to his "oobies mommy oobies" on there, but I then one day when I show him this, he is going to be like MOM! But you are the auntie, so it will fly.
Ha! I think it's so funny when they are obsessed with lifting up their shirts for the camera :) Love you, Braiden! I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!
5 comments:
So when I saw your first picture asking if anyone else child does this I so thought you were going to say that he wanted you to take pictures of his "oobies" :) I know I can't believe that I just posted that but seriously he does that to me like 3 or 4 times today. So something later in life to tease him with!!! But he is still the sweetest nephew in the world!
I was going to his "oobies mommy oobies" on there, but I then one day when I show him this, he is going to be like MOM! But you are the auntie, so it will fly.
stick with Elmo! I love it! He is even playing the Guitar!!! Perfect!!!
I am working on it. I lost everything on the side! Oh well, Braiden in worth it. He will love to see it tomorrow.
Ha! I think it's so funny when they are obsessed with lifting up their shirts for the camera :) Love you, Braiden! I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!
Post a Comment