So everyone we are leaving May 2nd to be in St. Petersburg for our court date on May 7th. We are now in complete shock, panic and in total amazement how things can change in just a matter of moments. My Mom is going with us and we are hoping all goes well and we will be heading to the US by the 16th of May. This is great news because we wanted my Mom to be able to go and all be back for Vanessa's wedding on the 2nd of June.
We will of course keep you posted on our journey to bringing our son home!!!
PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS - Valerie.
We will of course keep you posted on our journey to bringing our son home!!!
PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS - Valerie.
20 comments:
Josh & Valerie,
How exciting to be participating in the fulfillment of God's vision for you! Yes, things are "changed in a moment".. Just think of what will change for us at the Lord's return! God speed, and be with you on your journey to bring home your little boy! Our love & prayers, Cliff & Sheryl
congrats!! Your little boy is coming home soon!! We continue to pray for you and your little guy.
Erica Steve and Nathan
Praise the Lord! Braiden is coming home!!!!!! WooHoo!! I am so excited for you all! I will keep the prayers coming for a safe trip there and back! Hugs to you both!
Love, Sarah & Glenn
Yippee! We are so relieved and happy that he will finally be coming home! Can't wait to meet him! Love you guys!
-Aunt Michelle and Nicole
Praise the LORD!! The time that we all have been praying for is finally here. We love all three of you and wish you God speed to get to Russia and home with Braiden.
Love, Papa & Gramma
PS. BRAIDEN'S COMING!!!!
The Lord is faithful!! It's all in His time. We are so happy for you, we can hardly contain ourselves!Our prayer now is for a good trip and a quicker return! We love you and can't wait to spoil Braiden!
Love, Grandpa & Grandma E.
YEAH!!!! We here in the Weniger home are so excited for you guys and for us as well!!! I am just so thrilled that you guys will be able to be with him if not home in the states for mother's day. God's timing is PERFECT! Max and I will be on the blog all the time while you guys are gone waiting for updates! We will pray that you do not have to wait the 10 day waiting period there in Moscow!
We love all three of you so much!!!
Bret, Stephanie and Little Max
We are so excited for you Mommy & Daddy!!! The time has come to go get your son. We can't wait to wrap our arms around him!!!! I'm glad I get to share this experience with you.
Love you,
Mom & Dad
That is wondeful news! We are so happy for you and your new family! We will be praying for everything to go smooth and for a quick return with your new baby boy!
Wow...what Awesome news. I am so excited for you all. You will have the most amazing Mother's Day...you will remember this one so clearly. God is Good! And what a miracle Braiden is...and so very soon you will all be together...hugging him and kissing him and just plain loving him. What a precious gift from God.
We will continue to pray! Love LaVonna
I can't tell you how excited we are for you. We will continue to pray for you in the days ahead. We're looking forward to meeting Braiden.
Joe & Sarah
Josh and Valerie,
I am so excited for you all 3 of you...this is such a special time in your life. Adoption has so many moments of joy. Tresure your son. He is a child of God placed inside someone elses tummy looking for you both...I am glad he has found you....
When you are signing your name on those papers stop take a deep breath and remember what you have been through as a couple to get to that moment....cherish it....reflect on it and know that it is where God need you to be to get to this very moment...
You will never ever forget it for the rest of your life.
It's been a long road but welcome to parenthood it's a great place to be...all my love and understanding
Laurie Whalin
This is great news. How exciting. Hope all goes well and can't wait until you all three return and we can have a play date!
The Brumleys
Yay!!! We are sooo excited!! I'm totally smiling, cuz I totally know you feel, as it brings back memories!! We are praying for a safe trip there and back as you pick up little Braiden!! Give him big hugs and kisses for us!! We CANNOT WAIT to see him in a few short weeks to welcome him to the Tennis clan!!
Get ready guys!! (Like you haven't been already! LOL!)
Hugs,
Uncle Wayne and Aunt D
Well Congratulations! And absolutely PRAISE the LORD!! Whoo hoo!! WE are all just dying to meet your son! Isn't that word just music to your ears?! :) It's really been something to see God's hand working in your lives and this little boy's, your son Braiden. Your family will soon be complete...how exciting! We will continue prayers for a safe trip there and back with Braiden and all will go well. What a MOTHER's Day present and not too long before it's Father's day too! Well we can't wait to watch life happen as a family of 3! Thanks for sharing your amazing journey! God is good!
Love,
Olivia & family
Valerie and Josh, this is Alison (Reimers) Hardebeck. I don't know if you remember me from high school, but I want you to know that my husband Steven and I will be praying for you with the final steps of the adoption of your little boy, Braiden. He is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you both and I pray that God will bless you beyond anything you could ask or hope with this little life. Congratulations!
Josh&Valerie,
We praise our Heavenly Father for your miracle that has been given to you!!! God is soooo faithful!
We have shared so much together on this journey. We thank you for letting us be a part of it. Saddness is over Valerie!!! Give God all the GLORY!!!!We will continue praying for you. We look forward to meeting your precious gift from God- Braiden.
"He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord." Psalm 113:9
Our love, Nancy&Richard
Oh my goodness!!! We are so excited for you guys! Seems like it has been a lifetime, but that lifetime of pain and longing is almost over and you will soon be bringing your little boy home in your arms. That's awesome that your mom will be able to be there to support you guys - - it's such a blessing to us to be able to follow and be a part of your journey through it all. We love you guys and can't wait to give Braiden a hug. God bless and have a very safe trip. Can't wait to see pictures!
Love, Rich and Karyn
Hi Guys!
I am up feeding Max right now and I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you guys and can't wait for you to get there and get home with our Braiden! I love all 3 of you and will be checking daily for pictures and updates. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you while you are gone. I will be praying for you guys that everything will go smoothly and that you will not have to wait the 10 days in Moscow!!!
All our love,
Bret, Stephanie and Max
Praying you have a safe trip! We can't wait for your updates!
Love,
Sarah & Glenn
Post a Comment