Tuesday, April 10, 2007

5 WEEKS DOWN ...

WE HAVE BEEN HOME 5 WEEKS TODAY AND HAVE BEEN TOLD BY OUR AGENCY THAT THEY ARE STILL WORKING ON A COURT DATE. WE ARE STILL HOPEFULL THAT WE WILL BE GOING BACK WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS TO GET OUR BOY!!!

5 comments:

Humincat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello from Germany!!! We are thinking of you guys during this time and hope you get a date soon so you can go get your little boy!!

Thoughts and prayers!

Erica Steve and Nathan

Kevin, LV, Jake & Trev said...

Wow 5 weeks, I know the wait must cause you to be oh sooo anxious. You are going through labor, but just think after labor is delivery. I pray that the delivery comes oh so soon.
The poem on the post before this one is so precious. And your niece and nephew are adorable (tell Stephanie congratulations from us). Soon Braiden Roman Anders will be able to meet his cousins...how exciting!!!! And they are all close enough in age that they will have many play dates together. I am so excited for you guys.
Love LaVonna
We have a blog too mickeysfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

We are praying that God gives you both his peace and patience in this difficult time of waiting. And we are so excited for that moment when you are finally re-united again.
Ryan and Holly

Anonymous said...

Hi there Valerie! Its Tammy Bergman....I just read your comment on my blog and congratulations! I will sit down later and go through your entire blog....I just don't have a minute just yet. Grace has me running all over the place. I am so excited to hear from you and your journey obviously went well. Good luck to you. I will keep in touch. Tam