Awwww...I'm so glad I snuck a peek to see what you 2 were up to. Max is a little peanut! Tell Steph & Bret Congratulations for us. Boy you Anders are filling up your families fast. Erin and Adam better hurry up, cause we (Royce & I)are all done! ha! can't wait to hear good news that your leaving to go back and get your cutie pie!! We all continue to pray and keep you in our thoughts! Love, Liv
1 comment:
Awwww...I'm so glad I snuck a peek to see what you 2 were up to. Max is a little peanut! Tell Steph & Bret Congratulations for us. Boy you Anders are filling up your families fast. Erin and Adam better hurry up, cause we (Royce & I)are all done! ha! can't wait to hear good news that your leaving to go back and get your cutie pie!! We all continue to pray and keep you in our thoughts!
Love,
Liv
Post a Comment