We have been home 7 weeks today and we wish we had better news to share with everyone. We are still waiting for more information from our agency regarding a court date. Hopefully we will know more within the next couple of days.
Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and he shall stregthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. Psalms 27:14.
When we don't know what to do - WAIT! God never panics and is never under pressure. - Roy Lessin.
2 comments:
Keeping the faith with you guys! I know you will hear something soon! Do you get any updates on Braiden while you wait? Love & prayers to you and Braiden!
Love, Sarah H.
Hey Valerie & Josh,
Just tonight I found out about your blog, and I wanted to say hello to both of you. I want you to know my prayers are with you!!
I was sooooo excited to see pictures of little Braiden. He is absolutely darling....what a doll!!! You both are going to be wonderful parents, and Braiden is going to have a wonderful life with you both. The pictures of you all smiling, hugging, playing and laughing together as a family, brought tears to my eyes. I am sooooo happy for you and I pray all will continue smoothly and little Braiden will be in your home soon....very soon.
I love you both very, very much!!!
Aunt Lynn
Post a Comment