Josh, Valerie, Braiden & Mason
Are you serious! He is the most adorable kid! I love these pictures! I bet he loves this costume. Now will you be able to get him out of it to go to sleep tonight is the question! :)
He's sooooo cute..Love it!!
He's so adorable :)
I agree, he has to be the cutest superman. You better keep your eyes out for Lois Lane!!
Yep! He IS the CUTEST Superman ever! Love the last pose too!
I love it! The haircut matches his costume perfectly too! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Are you serious! He is the most adorable kid! I love these pictures! I bet he loves this costume. Now will you be able to get him out of it to go to sleep tonight is the question! :)
He's sooooo cute..Love it!!
He's so adorable :)
I agree, he has to be the cutest superman. You better keep your eyes out for Lois Lane!!
Yep! He IS the CUTEST Superman ever! Love the last pose too!
I love it! The haircut matches his costume perfectly too! :)
Post a Comment