Today we got to visit the Kentucky ER. Braiden woke up with a swollen area under his left ear and since there were not any Urgent Care Clinics in the area we are visiting, we were off to the ER! After an hour and a half, he was diagnosed with a sore throat and was given some medication to help with the swelling (a swollen lymp node). Braiden is doing just fine now and are looking forward to a fun week in Kentucky and Ohio!
3 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about my poor Braiden Roman! Glad he is doing better though! We love and miss you guys!
I bet that wasn't on the list of sites to see! Oh well, I'm glad Braiden is doing all right. See you in a few days.
Val! I'm sorry! I'm glad he's okay though -- what a scary thing! Enjoy the rest of your trip and tell Braiden, "No more trips to the ER!".
Post a Comment