For all of you that really know Braiden well, you will know this is a big moment because he does NOT like to swing! However, he must of thought this "swing" in Ohio was cool enough for him to try. Enjoy!
I'm so glad that Braiden seemed to like the swing. I have to say that I am a little jealous that you guys got to visit Joe, Sarah, & Zeke. Hopefully we'll get to visit them sometime next year after the baby is born. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
3 comments:
I'm so glad that Braiden seemed to like the swing. I have to say that I am a little jealous that you guys got to visit Joe, Sarah, & Zeke. Hopefully we'll get to visit them sometime next year after the baby is born. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Braiden you Auntie is so proud of you. I have to admit that is one cool swing!
Very fun video! I love how he's laughing and asking for it to go faster!
Love to all!
Post a Comment