Okay I LUB IT!!! He would totally make a great big brother to a little girl! :) I can so hear him now telling her what to do and wear! I bet it is fun to be able to watch the interation that he has with a child that is closer to his age all day. I like when I get to see that because it gives me a glimpse into what he is probably like at daycare!
1 comment:
Okay I LUB IT!!! He would totally make a great big brother to a little girl! :) I can so hear him now telling her what to do and wear! I bet it is fun to be able to watch the interation that he has with a child that is closer to his age all day. I like when I get to see that because it gives me a glimpse into what he is probably like at daycare!
Love and miss you guys!
Auntie
Post a Comment