Saturday, September 15, 2007

OUR LITTLE BRAIDEN

Well we hit two marks this week, Braiden being home for 4 months and Braiden turning 2 1/2 years old. Here are some pictures that Papa Anders took the first morning Braiden was home. These pictures already bring back so many memories. First, being that I am was not in any of the pictures, because I was at home sleeping. For those of you that have followed the blog, you will remember this was because Braiden decided to wake up at 2:3o a.m. and wanted to play! Second, being the moment when he fell on the tile and bit his lip. Yes, the first morning home! Third, being how long his hair really was. Finally, being how much he has already grown and how fast the time is going to fly by, so we need to enjoy every precious moment of his life now!









WHAT A SWEET FACE!!!

3 comments:

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

He has gotten so big! I can't believe that it's been 4 months already. Time sure does fly!

Anonymous said...

I love this boy! He lifts my heart every thime I see him.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! Time has gone by to fast! I'm right there with his papa! He is such a joy to have around. Braiden, Uncle Bret says...GGGRRRR...

We love you and are so blessed to have you in our lives!!!