Tuesday, September 25, 2007

10 YEARS AGO...

ON SEPTEMBER 26, 1997 JOSH AND I STARTED "GOING OUT." THAT WAS THE TERM USED THEN. I WAS A JUNIOR IN HIGHSCHOOL AND JOSH WAS A SENIOR. WE CONTINUED "GOING OUT" FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS, UNTIL JOSH PROPOSED THE CHRISTMAS OF 1999. WE WERE ENGAGED ANOTHER NINE MONTHS AND GOT MARRIED OCTOBER 21, 2000 (YES I WAS JUST 19 AND JOSH WAS 21). YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT MONTH TO SEE THOSE PICTURES.

SO HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE FIRST FEW YEARS OF OUR LIVES TOGETHER...


AND HERE ARE A FEW PAGES FROM THE SCRAPBOOK I MADE JOSH FOR OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY:









JOSH - WHERE HAVE THE LAST TEN YEARS GONE? I GUESS WE WERE JUST HAVING TOO MUCH FUN, THEY JUST FLEW BY :) I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU!!!

7 comments:

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

That is so sweet! I love the "old" pictures...congratulations to you both for remaining honest, faithful and loving with each other throughout your journey.

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Love the pictures! What priceless memories you have to share with Braiden.

Leah said...

I remember all those pictures. You guys were so cute. I had a lot of fun with you two back then.

Stephanie said...

Wow where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday Josh told Mom and Dad that he was sick on a Wednesday night and didn't feel like going to church and when we got home you were out front with him and seemed perfectly healthy :) :) :) Glad Braiden Roman has you for his parents. He couldn't be more blessed!!!!

Love you guys!!!
Steph

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! What great pictures! I love them...
Sarah H.

Proudfoot Family said...

You guys make a great couple. Congratulations and I can't wait to see your pictures 10 years from now! Love ya, Sarah

Ryan & Holly said...

It's so fun to look back at when "it all began", when God first placed your husband into your life. Looking back now, it's easy to see how each path we took in our teen years led us to where we are now. What a blessing! Congratulations on 10 years together.