That is too cute! I have piles and piles of my kids artwork. I just can't bring myself to get rid of any of it. It's just too special! He is seriously such an adorable boy!
Are your walls covered with this new artwork? Hopefully it's all on paper and not directly on the walls. It probably wouldn't matter if it was on the walls--it's just one more reminder of God's blessings. Sarah
4 comments:
Beautiful! What an artist! Braiden gets cuter and cuter every time I see him.
Casey
That is too cute! I have piles and piles of my kids artwork. I just can't bring myself to get rid of any of it. It's just too special! He is seriously such an adorable boy!
Hey Braiden,
Will you make Aunt Stephie one of your beautiful pictures so I can hang it up at my house? I love you art work!!!
Love,
Aunt Stephie
Are your walls covered with this new artwork? Hopefully it's all on paper and not directly on the walls. It probably wouldn't matter if it was on the walls--it's just one more reminder of God's blessings.
Sarah
Post a Comment