Thursday, May 15, 2008

TO CATCH YOU UP ON WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING...

I need to go back to April 29, 2008, which was Braiden's first day of preschool at Kidz Town at Calvary Christian Center! I know that I was more nervous than he was, because when we walked in his classroom, he acted like he owned the place already, grabbed the vacuum cleaner and started moving chairs and cleaning under tables.







He is doing great and most days runs the other direction when I come to pick him up. I am just glad he loves it and once again has adjusted so well to something new!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm glad he liked it!! He looks so cute vaccuming!

Stephanie said...

Thats my buddy!I'm so glad he is doing so well!

Melissa said...

Looks like he loves it. McKenna is going to start going there in September. She is already talking about going to school and is so excited.

Amy said...

Awww...what a big boy!