Ah I can't believe it is Gotcha Day Already!!! We are so blessed to have you Braiden! We love you so much! You are such a sweet and loving nephew and a wonderful cousin!
Eye Blinker, Tom Tinker, Nose Dripper, Mouth Eater, Chin Chomper, Tickle Bugs!!!
Sarah's right, it has been an amazing year and a wonderful journey. We are grateful that we have been able to travel with you. Thank you for allowing us the privilege of joining you through this first year as parents. We're so happy for you and Braiden. Happy Gotcha Day! The Proudfeet
WE MISS YOU ALREADY!!!! Chloe Ct. says Hi. Oh my Gosh I can't believe its been a year. He is amazing and you both have done a great job. We didn't get any goodbye hugs or new adress(so we can TP your new house)! Please keep in touch and come swimming anytime the gate is always open! Tess
5 comments:
Ah I can't believe it is Gotcha Day Already!!! We are so blessed to have you Braiden! We love you so much! You are such a sweet and loving nephew and a wonderful cousin!
Eye Blinker, Tom Tinker, Nose Dripper, Mouth Eater, Chin Chomper, Tickle Bugs!!!
I got you!!!
Love you,
Uncle Bret, Auntie Stephie and Max
What an amazing year it has been since you have had Braiden! We love you! :)
Love The Houston Gang
Sarah's right, it has been an amazing year and a wonderful journey. We are grateful that we have been able to travel with you. Thank you for allowing us the privilege of joining you through this first year as parents. We're so happy for you and Braiden. Happy Gotcha Day!
The Proudfeet
WE MISS YOU ALREADY!!!! Chloe Ct. says Hi. Oh my Gosh I can't believe its been a year. He is amazing and you both have done a great job. We didn't get any goodbye hugs or new adress(so we can TP your new house)! Please keep in touch and come swimming anytime the gate is always open!
Tess
I can't believe it's been a year already. We're coming up on the same anniversary with Drew. All the best to you guys. Everyone looks great!
Post a Comment