OUR FIRST MOMENTS WITH BRAIDEN ROMAN...JUST A YEAR AGO TODAY!
EVERYONE SAYS WHAT A "LUCKY" LITTLE BOY BRAIDEN IS TO HAVE FOUND A FAMILY, BUT REALLY WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE NOW THAT WE HAVE BRAIDEN IN OUR LIVES. HE TRULY LIGHTS UP A ROOM WITH HIS SMILE AND CAN BRING A SMILE TO ANYONES FACE WITH HIS CHARMING PERSONALITY. HE REALLY IS THE TRUE MEANING OF JOY!
Yes our family is truely blessed to have this little guy! It seems like he has been apart of our family from day one but then at the same time it seems like just the other day you were in Russia!
What an amazing year!!! Hope to see you this Thurs! I think I will be coming solo.... Glenn can stay with the kids. We really need to find a babysitter! ;) Love, Sarah
Wow! Has it already been a full year since you first met Braiden? Time has flown by. I can still remember how excited I was looking at your blog and reading all the updates. I am so glad that he is a part of your family and I hope you all enjoy these memories for years to come.
It's amazing how fast this year has gone by. You all 3 have a special place in our lives. I can't imagine you without Braiden. He is such a perfect compliment to your family. We love you.
5 comments:
Yes our family is truely blessed to have this little guy! It seems like he has been apart of our family from day one but then at the same time it seems like just the other day you were in Russia!
What an amazing year!!!
Hope to see you this Thurs! I think I will be coming solo.... Glenn can stay with the kids. We really need to find a babysitter! ;)
Love, Sarah
Wow! Has it already been a full year since you first met Braiden? Time has flown by. I can still remember how excited I was looking at your blog and reading all the updates. I am so glad that he is a part of your family and I hope you all enjoy these memories for years to come.
Your story never ceases to amaze me and show how good God really is. If you think this year flew by, just wait!
It's amazing how fast this year has gone by. You all 3 have a special place in our lives. I can't imagine you without Braiden. He is such a perfect compliment to your family. We love you.
Post a Comment