Thursday, March 13, 2008

BRAIDEN'S BIRTHDAY


We started off our morning eating breakfast at Dancing Tomato.

We then headed to Build-A-Bear Workshop, to build a dog for Braiden. His choice of course.

Before Lucky was dressed.

After Lucky was dressed.

Braiden taking Lucky for a walk through the mall.

We then headed to ChuckECheese's for some lunch and fun!


Braiden spent most of his tokens on the "tractor with Bob."


Braiden and Lucky hanging out in the back seat.

We ended our day by going to California Yogurt for dessert.

Happy Birthday Buddy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one WAY COOL DOG, Braiden!

Leah said...

Wow what a fun day you had!

Matthew & Sheila said...

The pictures of his birthday outing with mom and dad are great! The new ones to the side, the three of him are sooooo adorable, he looks great in them!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

LOVE your new dog Braiden. I'm sure the two of you are going to be the best pals.

Sarah said...

What a GREAT day! :) I love that you celebrated all day! Happy Birthday sweet boy! I am sorry I had to leave the party early!
Love, Sarah H.

Amy said...

Sounds like he had a super fun birthday!! Happy Birthday Braiden!!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Proudfoot Family said...

Looks like a special birthday. We're so sorry we couldn't be there. I agree with you, vacation's over I'm ready to meet at Applebee's and catch up. We miss you guys tons. We'll call soon. Love ya.