Thursday, March 27, 2008

A NEW BIG BOY BED FOR BRAIDEN!


HOPEFULLY IT WILL LOOK AS GOOD AS THE PICTURES WHEN IT ALL GETS HERE! BRAIDEN PICKED IT OUT HIMSELF :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cute! BIG truck as Braiden would say! And bunk beds! Perfect for sleep over!

Kelsey said...

Good choice Braiden!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I just absolutely love the little pictures under "I'm 3", he's so adorable! Where did you go? Ok, here's our email address so we can chat and keep in touch easier...livnroyce@surewest.net. Take care. Have a great weekend.
-Olivia

JustEnoughStuff said...

We just got Riley the same bedding. It is very cute. I think you will be happy with it. We really like it. Riley can't use it yet until he gets a big boy bed. It will probably be a couple more months but I didn't want the bedding to be sold out or discontinued so I had to get it.