We did not get to hold you the day you were born, but we grateful that we get to hold you today, on your 4th birthday! You are an amazing boy and we are blessed to call you our son!
Wow! I can't believe two years has past since you brought Braiden home. Time travels so fast...but just you wait till Kindergarten starts. I don't know where all our time goes. Great to see your little man growing up; he's adorable. I hope you're all doing well.
I love the picture at the top of your blog with Braiden and the soccer ball, he looks like such a big boy there, so handsome! Can't wait to see you all again!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday :)
LOVE the picture of the bithday boy! Happy Birthday Dude!!!
Landon had a blast and wants to go bowling again. He loved it!! Thanks for inviting us to help you celebrate your very special day!
Wow! I can't believe two years has past since you brought Braiden home. Time travels so fast...but just you wait till Kindergarten starts. I don't know where all our time goes. Great to see your little man growing up; he's adorable. I hope you're all doing well.
Happy Birthday, Braiden. It is so hard to believe that these toddlers are all turning 4 years old. Where did the time go?
I love the picture at the top of your blog with Braiden and the soccer ball, he looks like such a big boy there, so handsome! Can't wait to see you all again!
Post a Comment