It's so hard for me to believe Braiden is 4!!! I wish Zeke could've joined you for the festivities. I hope you guys have a great day together today. Happy Birthday big boy!
Happy Birthday Braiden Roman!!!!We lolve you and miss you so much, we wish we could celebrate with you! lots of love, Uncle matthew, auntie sheila, Olivia and Levi
3 comments:
It's so hard for me to believe Braiden is 4!!! I wish Zeke could've joined you for the festivities. I hope you guys have a great day together today. Happy Birthday big boy!
It was a great party! Sorry that Max had to leave early. He was getting quite crabby and we didn't want him to ruin your day! We love you big buddy!
Happy Birthday Braiden Roman!!!!We lolve you and miss you so much, we wish we could celebrate with you! lots of love,
Uncle matthew, auntie sheila, Olivia and Levi
Post a Comment