Friday, June 20, 2008

BOO LAKERS!

Papa Steve is a BIG Laker's fan and well Josh just can't get over the Kings/Lakers rival and the fact that Papa Steve taught Braiden how to say "Go Lakers", so this is what Josh made for Papa Steve on Father's Day!



4 comments:

Leah said...

THat is so great! I Love it! Great idea Josh! What was Steve's reaction to the shirt?

Anonymous said...

I agree way to go anders Kings/Fakers rivalry will forever live on!

livnroyce said...

HA HA HA! That was a good one! I'm with Josh. I soooooooooo don't like the Lakers. Royce actually likes Kobe:( What?? I'm gonna show him this shirt. Royce IS a Kings fan, so how can he like Kobe??? Puke! Somethings wrong with my hubby.

Anonymous said...

Braiden, Sorry you have to root for the KINGS with the rest of those poor fans. They are corrupting your little mind. I still love you anyway. GO Lakers!!!!!! PAPA Steve