HANGING OUT WITH MY COUSIN MAX ON HIS FIRST 4TH OF JULY TOO!
I LOVED THE FIREWORKS !!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! You guys are fast with these postings! I'm very impressed, and delighted to share in the pictures of your family. It's amazing to see how the light has come on in his eyes and shines brighter with each passing day. I may not post comments with regularity, but know I am out here sharing in your joy, praying for you as husband/wife/parents and for Braiden.
2 comments:
Wow! You guys are fast with these postings! I'm very impressed, and delighted to share in the pictures of your family. It's amazing to see how the light has come on in his eyes and shines brighter with each passing day. I may not post comments with regularity, but know I am out here sharing in your joy, praying for you as husband/wife/parents and for Braiden.
With love,
Ann
I LOVE checking your blog and seeing your recent pictures!
Post a Comment