Wednesday, July 11, 2007

BRAIDEN, MAX & OLIVIA


CAN I PUT MY FINGERS IN YOUR MOUTH?
LET'S HOLD HANDS.
WHY SO SERIOUS BRAIDEN? THIS IS FUN.
WHAT IS SO FUNNY OLIVIA?
AREN'T WE CUTE?
LET'S PUT OUR FINGERS IN OUR MOUTHS.
LOTS OF LOVE.MORE LOVE FOR MY COUSINS.

NOW I'LL PUT MY FINGERS IN YOUR MOUTH.

WILL YOU TWO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.

ALL SMILES FOR THE CAMERA.

I WILL GET YOUR TOES OLIVIA.

NOW I WILL GET YOUR TOES MAX.

THIS IS FUN !!! WHERE DID MAX GO?

I'LL GET HIM.
WHY ARE THESE TWO CRYING?
LOVES FOR MAX. ARE WE DONE YET?

2 comments:

Rich and Karyn Speakman said...

They are SO cute together. Braiden is so lucky to have cousins close in age to grow up with. What a blessing! The newest news in the Speakman house is that my mom will be having not only two, but THREE grandkids in four months. Ours in September (*fingers crossed*), my sister's in October, and we found out yesterday that my brother's girlfriend is due in December (a boy). Talk about a busy six months and an expensive Christmas! This will make 12 grandkids in all.

Anonymous said...

how cute they all are together keep the pictures coming





Josh and Brandi