AFTER A LONG DAY OF SOLID TRAVEL 17 TOTAL FLIGHT HOURS ONE PLANE MALFUNCTION WHICH RESULTED IN A NEW PLANE IN GERMANY, WE ARE FINALLY IN ST. PETERSBURG RUSSIA!!! WE CHECKED INTO THE HOTEL WHICH IS DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM ST. ISAAC'S CATHEDRAL. THE ARCHITECTURE IN RUSSIA IS TRULY AMAZING. UNFORTUNATELY IT IS NIGHT SO IN THE MORNING WE WILL TAKE PLENTY OF PICTURES AND POST THEM TO THE BLOG. WE MET WITH OUR AGENCY TONIGHT AND WE ARE GOING TO SEE ROMAN AT 10:00AM TOMORROW. WE ARE ALL PHYSICALLY EXHAUSTED FROM THE LONG TRAVELS, HOWEVER I DON'T THINK WE WILL GET MUCH SLEEP TONIGHT.
15 comments:
YEAH!!! I am so glad you made it! I have been checking the blog all morning waiting for the update! Okay so if it is 11:00am here in CA what time is it there in Russia?
Love you all and can't wait for all the updates!
Stephanie
We are so glad you made it safe!!!
We are anxiously awaiting your thoughts and feeling of your first meeting with Roman! We'll be looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Our Love,
Mom and Dad
Hello! You all sound so excited in your blog posts even I can feel it! Glad to hear you all made it safe and sound and now it's ONLY hours til you get to look into Romans eyes for the first time and hold him!!! Whoo hoo! Can't wait for those pics. and blog posts. Tell your Mom Hi from the Brown's too. Sending you more love, hugs, kisses and prayers! Love you!
Olivia(Mendonca) & the Brown's too.
Hi again. Just a little info., if you want...since Stephanie was wondering what time it was over in Russia. I know Tammy was able to add/download a clock to her web page that told you what time it was over there. She also had a countdown type clock that would count down the days til your home. I know it was all free. I'll have find out how she got them. Sorry for being a busy body. Love ya!
-Olivia M.
We at BBC are all praying for you guys! Thanks for the news and updates.
Dear Ones! Our electricity has been off for over twelve hours and it has been torture not being able to catch up on your happenings. We thank God for your safe journey and now the excitement really starts!! We can't wait to see pictures of THE FAMILY!!
God Bless all of you.
Love from Grandpa and Grandma Earnest
Hey you guys, quit sleeping and get going!! You can be tired next week. We need those pictures of Roman and his friends. We all cannot wait. I'm glad you made it safe and everyone here is watching your blog often for updates so keep that info coming. Love to all three of you. -Papa
Nice work, You made it. Mer and I are anxious as is everyone it appears so get some rest and we'll talk with you soon, God bless, Brant and Meredith
We're happy to hear all is going well. Our prayers will continue to be with you as your journey continues. We love you.
Joe & Sarah
We are praying that all is going well and we are anxious to hear all your stories.
God bless.
Holly & Ryan
Hey Josh and Valerie,
We just wanted to encourage you guys.We wanted to let you know that we're praying for you, and that we all loved you guys a ton!!!
Hope everything goes well and you get home safe.
Love,
The Greathouse Family
P.S. Aidan is thinks th little boy is so cute and that you should name him Aidan. God Bless!!!!!!!!!
Hey Josh and Valerie,
We just wanted to encourage you guys. And we wanted to let you know that we're praying for you, and that we all loved you guys a ton!!!
Hope everything goes well and you get home safe.
Love,
The Greathouse Family
P.S. Aidan thinks that the little boy is so cute and that you should name him Aidan. God Bless!!!!!!!!!
February 28, 2007 8:12 PM
You have been in my thoughts and prayers all day today. Called Grannie Pami twice today to check on you guys. Can't believe you are only a couple hours away from meeting Roman. It brings tears to my eyes, and joy to my heart for Roman and the 2 of you. We are with you in spirit.
Love you,
Ann & JB
Okay guys so I'm with dad you can sleep next week! We need an update!Pictures something!!!! I love you guys and can't stop thinking of you!
Bret & Steph
As you look into their faces
Wondering who each one will become
One by one you refer them
To become someone's daughter or son
I wonder
Can you hear a mother's cry
Far across the ocean wide
Until the day she comes to know
When she can bring her dear one home?
You feed, you wipe, you dress them
With tender loving care
Knowing someone, somewhere wants them
And soon they will be there.
I wonder
Can you hear a mother's cry
Far across the ocean wide
Until the day she comes to know
When she can bring her dear one home?
Hearing each case before you
You know there'll be more to come
Children needing families
And parents little ones.
I wonder
Can you hear a mother's cry
Far across the ocean wide
Until the day she comes to know
When she can bring her dear one home?
The wait is long and tiring
But in faith and hope you press on.
Soon your prayers will be answered
And the waiting tears will be gone.
I wonder
Can they hear this mother's cry
Far across the ocean wide
Until the day you come to know
That you can bring your dear one home.
This has been a long journey for all three of you. What a blessing you are about to endure. (Peyton wanted to tell Josh that he will be his big brother buddy and teach him all about sports)
You are in our thoughts and prayers always. Come home safely
Donnie,Tessa,Makendrea,Peyton And Karsyn (sorry I took so much room)
Post a Comment