Josh, Valerie, Braiden & Mason
Baby "M" you are the cutest thing! I love you and miss you!
Congratulations on guardianship. Keep us updated as the adoption process continues.
You don't know me but I'm friends of the Halpins and used to baby sit him. I'm so excited for you guys and that he's apart of your family! I love reading the updates and seeing how much he's growing!Faith
so exciting! can't wait to see him, I think he and Levi will be best buddies.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Baby "M" you are the cutest thing! I love you and miss you!
Congratulations on guardianship. Keep us updated as the adoption process continues.
You don't know me but I'm friends of the Halpins and used to baby sit him. I'm so excited for you guys and that he's apart of your family! I love reading the updates and seeing how much he's growing!
Faith
so exciting! can't wait to see him, I think he and Levi will be best buddies.
Post a Comment